Inventory management is a critical aspect of fulfillment. It directly impacts the cost of your marketing programs. When customers, dealers, and sales reps need literature or fabric samples, they need it now. And when that doesn’t happen like clockwork, you lose sales.
Benefits of effective inventory management
- Rapid fulfillment of literature and sample requests, with no unplanned shortages
- No more lost sales that result from a shortage of marketing/sales materials
- Lower excess inventory and shipping costs due to hoarding requests
- Reduced waste and cost due to literature obsolescence
- Changes fulfillment from “Just in Case” to a cost-efficient “Just in Time”
Inventory Management – Leed Highlights
Inventory Accuracy – Leed’s inventory system keeps a perpetual inventory of your items and is automatically tallied with each request and movement. We reconcile the perpetual counts with systemized ABC physical counts to reach an enviable 99.62% accuracy.
Order Management & Forecasting Tools – Our management systems allow you to control order quantities, timing intervals, and even budgetary values for your inventory items. You’ll have a complete picture of what pieces are the most popular, who is using them, and when you’ll need to reorder to avoid outages.
Secure Storage – Leed’s fulfillment operations include a large secure area dedicated to locked, limited-access storage. We secure a wide range of sales tools for our clients here, including high-value promotional items.
Let Leed help you gain complete control over your inventory, rather than the inventory controlling you and putting your budget at risk. Contact us today to get started.